Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bushnell Trophy 1x32 Use With Fts Magnifier

threatened and harassed by a local committee member Elections

today filed a complaint with the Civil Guard barracks after the events of these days to me attacked my private life and personal, local politics leaves much to be desired that many think is his personal farm, unable to attack through the use of reason, and policy making solid arguments is very easy to fall into error to threaten and harass people try to work honorably for La Vila.

is very shocking to me that someone like the mayor of a town of 40 thousand people consider me sufficiently important and damaging to him by which he is forced to intervene in my personal and private life outside the political sphere, is shameful and embarrassing what's happening in Villajoyosa, yet citizens still rely on the gull as an option the government.

A young worker and honest citizen is able to disrupt the daily life of a municipality to be the noise of the petty politicians cotillorros we have in La Vila, will not have enough problems in Villajoyosa popular party and they have to go to get in life personal political rivals? How easy is it to rule in this city who are bored? For if you believed

that doing this to me you were going to beat you have more moral or eliminate the Alcoy, I will work even more, with more desire, strength, honesty, perseverance and now I'm going to enjoy it before he did it for Vila, and now I'll do for me.

will this feeling of fear, fear of walking along La Vila, fearing for my life, my physical, telephone threats, all that is alive now, but it will, come May and the people be sovereign, what we now you are passing give us more strength to fight for the right of all Viler.

The complaint is laid, if you see me in a ditch as he thought Camps would end, do not hesitate, you know who has been standing die, but live on your knees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment