Thursday, March 10, 2011

Famosas Mexicnas Follando

News related


Villajoyosa
exafiliado PP

A complaint to a popular leader by threats

The complainant, who served as president of New Generation in the town, how she was harassed and attacked in his

personal life






RAQUEL LÓPEZ
exafiliado
A young People's Party of La Vila, Agustín López Mayor, presented Thursday at the Civil Guard barracks in the town a complaint by an alleged lack of threats "against a local committee member" of CPN. As explained by the complainant, 23 years old, discrepancies with some former colleagues after leaving the party started when he decided to open a personal blog where the complaint since "everything that I see no need to fix in the locality, and that from the inside I'm tired of saying that I do so without the case. " However, the rejection generated by the activity of your blog by former colleagues has resulted in a "real" direct conflict with one of them. "Things were worse, these days they attacked my private life and personal. The result was receiving calls saying, referring to former teammate said," that I was from the face, when I decided to put the complaint. " Even with this, acknowledges that his family is "going on fear." Agustín López
Mayor was "almost three years a member of the PP Viler, serving as president of New Generations, though not officially because there was no order from Madrid to anyone until after the National." Within the popular group says he began "to see things that I did not like, like telling me to shut up when asked simple solutions to things that were wrong, and broken swings and the like. I lasted longer by Councilman Marcos Zaragoza, but in the end I had to go" . Today, despite the proliferation of parties in the town ahead of the city, has chosen not to join any. At least for now, acknowledging "to help, since my independence, the local PSOE because in him I found a group of young people with whom I feel comfortable working and where they let you speak your mind."

http://www.diarioinformacion.com/benidorm/2011/03/12/exafiliado-pp-denuncia-dirigente-popular-amenazas/1104093.html
http://www.beninoticias.com/de Nuncia-of-a-citizen-of-vill Ajoy-a-member-of-committee% C 3% A9-local-del-pp-for- threats-and-harassment-ante

0 comments:

Post a Comment